Sunday 10 February 2013

My favourite cousin

I love all my family, especially my cousins. My favourite cousin is George. He is 17 years old. He's tall and slim. She's got short black hair and a very friendly face with a beautiful smile. He has thin lips and even teeth. The most wonderful thing on him is his hazel eyes.His dad worked as a doctor and his mother works in a clothes' shop. His brother is called Euthimis.

George is very friendly. He knows how to make other people happy and when I'm sad he talks to me like an older brother. He's a bit shy but he can make lots of friends if he wants. I love when George spends a lot of time with me. We listen to music together, we go for walks and sometimes he comes to my house and we hang out with my sister, who also loves George very much.

I think that everyone will love George because he can make others happy! I'm so happy that he's my cousin!

Giannalena B., B2
07/02/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school